Brooker Associates, Inc. | FAQ
page,page-id-14910,page-template-default,ajax_fade,page_not_loaded,,qode-child-theme-ver-1.0.0,qode-theme-ver-10.0,wpb-js-composer js-comp-ver-4.12,vc_responsive


What areas do you service?

From our central office in La Habra, our Construction, Fencing and Painting Divisions, working directly with Homeowner Associations, service all of Orange County, the Inland Empire, and parts of Los Angeles County.

In order to ensure our residential customers receive excellent care, Brooker Associates provides residential landscape design services in the following cities:

  • Anaheim
  • Brea
  • Buena Park
  • Fullerton
  • La Habra
  • La Habra Heights
  • La Mirada
  • Placentia
  • Whittier
  • Yorba Linda
Who are your clients?

Our HOA Construction, Fencing and Painting Divisions, specialize in servicing the special needs of Homeowners Associations.

Our Design Team specializes in projects, including landscape and hardscape design, fencing and new pools for residential clients interested in exterior property upgrades.

What type of work do you do?

With independent Divisions for Construction, Fencing, and Paint, we perform nearly all phases of exterior maintenance and repairs for Homeowner’s Associations.

Brooker Associates provides a wide variety of residential design services.  From design to installation, Brooker Associates is your one stop, from start to finish, on any residential job.

Are you licensed?

HOA & Residential
Yes. We hold an active California State Contractors license with (5) classifications; General, Paint, Landscape, Concrete and Fencing.

How long have you been in business?

HOA & Residential
We have been in business since 1972.

Who can I talk to?

HOA & Residential
Each Division has an independent manager to serve you. Any team member can help you or direct you to the right person.

Do you warranty your work?

HOA & Residential
With our long tenure in business, our warranties are the strongest in the industry.

Are you insured?

HOA & Residential
Yes. We maintain Workers Compensation for all of our employees and General Liability and Auto with limits of 2,000,000.

Still have questions?

We’d love to hear from you!